works for me, works for you
We know it's old school, but please download, fill out, and take your job application to your favorite local Works Bakery Café. See you soon!
- 100% organic cotton tees to wear:
- Organic means no synthetic pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, or genetically modified crops. (Did you know that conventionally grown cotton uses more insecticides than any other crop, or that we wear more cotton than any other fiber?)
- The plant that makes our tees uses 100% wind-generated electricity.
- Volunteer at your favorite local non-profit and get paid up to 20 hours each year.
- Open-book policy, encouraging understanding, participation and involvement in our business operation
- Inclusive annual evaluations: happy staff = happy customers = happy staff ... you get the drift
- Benefits and greenbacks:
- Health insurance for full-timers, including domestic partner coverage
- Interest-free loan program in place for over two decades
- WITS (Well, I Thought of Something) program – submit a suggestion, get a sandwich; if we adopt that suggestion, you get a check
- WOW chip program – lunch on the house for going above and beyond
- Bounty-hunting program – bring us a good team member, we'll show ya some green
- Entertainment budget for each store – staff decides how to spend it
- 50% food discount